Murphy is an amazing school, thanks in part to the wonderful and generous support of our families and community. All parents, teachers, staff, and community members are considered Friends of Murphy, and we welcome and encourage your involvement!
What We Do
Our three main areas of funding focus are to:
- Enrich Murphy School’s arts partnerships and programming
- Bolster school spirit through community connections
- Fund physical improvement projects at Murphy School.
When Me Meet
Please join us to find out how you can be part of the fun. All are welcome and Spanish translation services will be available. Dates and meeting venues are listed on our calendar.
What We Have Accomplished
Over the past 4 years, FOM has raised over $100,000 for Murphy School by leading fundraisers such as silent auction events, school-wide walk-a-thons, and several other initiatives!
Thanks to the generosity and hard work of our parents, teachers, staff, students, and community members, FOM used those funds to:
- Launch the “We Believe in Murphy School” Lawn Sign Campaign
- Install a Traverse Wall and Custom Wall Padding in the Murphy Gym
- Provide Walk-a-thon T-shirts for every Student, Staff Member, and Volunteer
- Offer a Free After-School Theater Program for any interested students in1st – 8th grade
- Upgrade Lighting and Sound Equipment for the Auditorium
- Repair & Refinish the Gymnasium Floor
We did it together, and we couldn’t have done it without you!